We are a global, strategic leadership consultancy based in Greater London. We offer leadership development and change advice and we help build organisations, leaders and teams throughout Europe, North America & Asia.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth company and interested in our key service topics Leadership Development and Change we are recruiting for a full-time Project Coordinator to join our team at our offices in Gerrards Cross.
As part of our international team, you will be responsible for supporting our trainers and acting as a first point of contact for our clients. There is also an opportunity to get involved in internal processes and experience the day-to-day work of a professional consulting firm.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to Mrs Chiara Consoli at: firstname.lastname@example.org
In a nutshell:
- Full-time position
- 1-year employment contract
- Starting date: August 2018
- International, fast-paced environment
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Administration, planning and organization skills
- Able to motivate and manage yourself
- Being able to work in a team and individually
- Problem solving skills
- Communication and writing skills
- Computer literate (power point, word, excel)
- Research skills
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Acting as first point of contact for client and responding to client needs such as preparing request for proposals, preparing project offers for trainers and presentations
- Finance: preparing project invoices for clients and ensuring that the internal invoice documents are updated
- Background research for proposals within our key service topics Leadership Development, Change and Digitalization
- Basic technical management of the eLearning platform
- Managing logistics including but not limited to booking flights, hotels and developing training materials
- Working closely with our Programme Directors and our Operations Manager and supporting them in both internal (e.g. marketing) and external projects