What we mean by Virtual Learning
We at CLP have been doing virtual classroom learning for more than a decade. We believe in building virtual development experiences that create moments of (virtual) connection and engagement.
Explore our virtual programmes
- Mastering Change (Virtual) – Get people ‘on board’ and make change stick.
- Module 1: 30th June 2020, 09:30 – 13:00 CET
- Module 2: 01st July 2020, 09:30 – 13:00 CET
- Module 3: 02nd July 2020, 09:30 – 13:00 CET
- €435 per person + VAT
- Leading Virtually – How to stay versatile in a virtual environment
- 12th June 2020 from 10:00 – 12:30 CET
- 24th June 2020 from 10:00 – 12:30 CET
- 22nd July 2020 from 10:00 – 12:30 CET
- €190 per person + VAT
- Biased – The bias busting workshop
- 18th Aug. 2020, 09:30 – 12:30 CET
- 25th Aug. 2020, 09:30 – 12:30 CET
- €195 per person + VAT
- Core – Coaching skills for leaders
- 8 Modules from 22 September until 10 November 2020, see flyer
- €1350 per person + VAT
Check our our overview of Virtual programmes ! As in our face-to-face offers, we empower leaders, enable Change and support HR teams in rebuilding their learning roadmaps – all of this, remotely, in one of our virtual classrooms!
Our focus is on making our participants’ experience highly interactive on multiple levels, with the help of innovative technology and tools, such as virtual whiteboards, breakout rooms and other online collaboration tools like Mural or Basecamp.
Our unique value proposition lies in relevant, curated content that will resonate now but also empower your team in the long run.
- Virtual format – We design learning interventions customised to your needs, be it fully face-to-face or 100% virtual
- Dynamic & interactive – We create “human” virtual learning environments, with the same DNA as our face-to-face programmes
- Guidance for non-digital natives – We accompany and support leaders in experiencing new ways of learning with a virtual blend
Why we do Virtual Learning
Unexpected events, such as COVID, require organisations to adapt their focus in a fast-paced environment. Companies’ interest for virtual learning has recently experienced an unprecedented increase. Available solutions in the L&D industry, however, might not be as well rounded as they should be. We can help!
Do you have a question or would you like to have a chat? Contact us!