What we mean by Virtual Learning
We at CLP have been doing virtual classroom learning for more than a decade. We believe in building virtual development experiences that create moments of (virtual) connection and engagement.
Explore our virtual programmes
- Mastering Change – Get people ‘on board’ and make change stick.
- Remote First– Be a versatile leader in a hybrid world
- 22nd July 2020 from 10:00 – 12:30 CET
- Biased – The bias busting workshop
- 25th Aug. 2020, 09:30 – 12:30 CET
- €195 per person + VAT
- PRIME TIME – exchange, connect, discuss and learn
- Core – Coaching skills for leaders
- 8 Modules from 22 September until 10 November 2020, see flyer
- €1350 per person + VAT
Check our overview of Virtual programmes ! As in our face-to-face offers, we empower leaders, enable Change and support HR teams in rebuilding their learning roadmaps – all of this, remotely, in one of our virtual classrooms!
Our focus is on making our participants’ experience highly interactive on multiple levels, with the help of innovative technology and tools, such as virtual whiteboards, breakout rooms and other online collaboration tools like Mural or Basecamp.
Our unique value proposition lies in relevant, curated content that will resonate now but also empower your team in the long run.
- Virtual format – We design learning interventions customised to your needs, be it fully face-to-face or 100% virtual
- Dynamic & interactive – We create “human” virtual learning environments, with the same DNA as our face-to-face programmes
- Guidance for non-digital natives – We accompany and support leaders in experiencing new ways of learning with a virtual blend
Why we do Virtual Learning
Unexpected events, such as COVID, require organisations to adapt their focus in a fast-paced environment. Companies’ interest for virtual learning has recently experienced an unprecedented increase. Available solutions in the L&D industry, however, might not be as well rounded as they should be. We can help!
Do you have a question or would you like to have a chat? Contact us!