Simulate your change challenges
Change – it’s happening everywhere. From the consequences of Brexit to the economic uncertainty worldwide. How can leaders lead change? Join us at one of our upcoming workshops in Germany, Brussels or London for an interactive session to discuss decision-making and action taking in challenging environments.
Duration: Half day – 10AM-1PM
Where: London, Hamburg, Cologne, Freiburg, Brussels
Why: CLP often receives requests to help leaders and teams to overcome their change challenges. For that matter, we use a powerful change simulation that we will showcase to you.
- Late February 2020 – Hamburg, DE (in English)
- March 2020 – Brussels, BE (English)
- March 17, 2020 – London, UK (English)
- June 2020 – Freiburg, DE (German)
- Sep 15, 2020 – London, UK (English)
- October 2020 – Cologne, DE (German)
Change is everywhere but how do you get your stakeholders to embrace it?
At this workshop, we will demonstrate how change simulation can be used to not only communicate change but also identify:
- Who is opposed to change?
- How can you build trust within the organisation?
- Who is the ally that can help get others on board?
- What are powerful initiatives and interventions to move “the change”?
Who should attend?
- Everyone who is involved in change-activities, as a leader who drives the change or on the receiving end.
- Everyone, who is responsible for developing people in how to lead and how to take “the change” forward.