Simulate your change challenges
Change – it’s happening everywhere. From the consequences of Brexit to the economic uncertainty worldwide. How can leaders lead change? Join us at one of our upcoming workshops in Germany, Belgium and the UK for an interactive session to simulate decisions and actions in challenging environments.
Duration: Full day (AM: external/internal participants; PM: internal only)
Where: London, Hamburg, Freiburg, Brussels, Munich
What: MASTERING CHANGE introduces a simple approach to enable leaders and team members to successfully manage ‘their’ change and transformation projects with the help of an interactive simulation.
- March 23, 2020 – Hamburg (English) at Jungheinrich AG
- May 6, 2020 – London (English)
- June 9, 2020 – Munich (German)
- September 15, 2020 – London (English)
- November 3, 2020 – Freiburg (German)
Change is everywhere but how do you get your stakeholders to embrace it?
At this workshop, we will demonstrate how change simulation can be used to not only communicate change but also identify:
- Who is opposed to change?
- How can you build trust within the organisation?
- Who is the ally that can help get others on board?
- What are powerful initiatives and interventions to move “the change”?
What’s in it for you?
MASTERING CHANGE introduces a simple approach to enable leaders and team members to successfully manage ‘their’ change by having stakeholders on board. It is a one-day workshop, split into two parts:
- Morning: we will introduce an innovative approach to understand and manage change and transformation projects with the help of an interactive simulation. External and internal participants welcome.
- Afternoon (with host organisation): reserved for working on real-life change challenges of your organisation. The afternoon is for internal participants only.
We have clear objectives in mind:
- Learn what your peers in other industries are doing
- Experiment with an innovative approach to change and how it fits your organisation
- Leaders and team members work on their own change challenges and cases with expert facilitators
Who should attend?
- External participants, like HRD and Change Professionals from other industries are invited in the morning to network and share expertise.
- Internal participants should be members of your own Change and HRD departments as well as leaders and team members who are facing change challenges.